Cloud computing service
IT services are very important for a company to remain up 24×7 or all the time. A huge investment on infrastructure and technical human resources is needed to manage ‘24×7’ availability of information technology services of the company. A technical staff used to be physically available at the installation or system collocation area round the clock, which increased the operating cost substantially. But cloud hosting which is based on cloud computing service has changed the way IT infrastructure is managed and used; all of the cloud computing service and infrastructures are fully managed by the third party or provider of the services. There is no hassle or worry about operation and maintenance of the network or services to maintain 100% network availability with cloud computing service.
Why Cloud computing service
Cloud hosting which is based on cloud computing service is a complete managed services’ solution which provide the customer with peace of mind and uninterrupted services all the time. There customer has no need to worry about the services availability, service up gradation, license management, network connectivity, assets management, billing management, human resources management, project expansion or future expansion planning and project costing and team management etc. All of these responsibilities fall in the domain of the services provider and customer has to get each and every services and resources fully managed and ready to use.
Cloud hosting services are defined in terms of standard contracts and agreements at the time of purchasing the type of services and the way services will be used. An individual service level agreement ‘SLA’ can also be negotiated and defined for better delivery of the managed services through cloud hosting technologies. The SLA defines complete scope of the rights and responsibilities of vender and customer while striking a technical managed services’ deal. Cloud hosting is a completely managed services portfolio which include following responsibilities of the service provider to the customer for a satisfactory delivery of the service.
Summary on cloud computing service
- Migration of existing data and services to cloud hosting with full integrity and safety of the data
- Security and 100% availability of the network and services as per Service Level Agreement
- Timely backup and technical support to the customer
- Assurance of future expansion and scalability of the network and services to the customer
- Management of the application, operating systems and hardware licenses.
- Provision of redundancy and dual homing of sensitive business data of the customer; and make sure to implement full data recovery utilities and protection form malware, virus and hackers.
- Management of collocation site with all utilities of the installation including electricity, phone, air conditioning and other necessities for proper management of the services.
- Provision of 24×7 technical support and also technical human resources for corrective and preventive maintenance.
Above all, customer has to just worry about timely agreed monthly or annually payment against the fully managed services received from the provider in cloud hosting model of business which is bases on cloud computing service technology.