You could face big problems in the future if your web hosting provider is not backing up your data properly. Everyone knows that it is possible for every web server to run into problems now and again and even the best of them can crash. This could result in your website suffering big problems if your data is not backed up. Continue reading Why It Is So Important To Make Sure That Your Data Is Properly Backed Up By Your Web Hosting Provider
Costs have fallen for web hosting companies over the past decade, and the prices webmasters pay them for hosting their websites have been reduced accordingly. You can now host your website on the Internet for just a few dollars a month, which is a great deal.However, you should not base your decision on which web hosting service to sign-up for on price alone. Up-time (i.e. Continue reading Choose A Web Host That You Can Rely On
Many people just take web hosting for granted. They find something that works for them and they never really pay it any more attention after this. The only thing they need to think about is the fact that others can find their website after the web host has placed it on the web. Continue reading The Workings Of A Web Hosts Server Explained?
Many web hosts have found the control panel cPanel very popular. And with good reason. The reason why these control panels are such an important part of web hosting is because they let the website owner have some modicum of control over their own accounts. Continue reading What Is Cpanel Web Hosting?
Because the UK government is so sure that ecommerce will be of huge benefit to the country’s success in the future, they are trying to help thousands of new small businesses to get up on the web. They are hoping to get many of these new small businesses set up with a website online by offering them free domain names and free web hosting services.
The number of businesses in the UK that do not have any website online is over one million at the moment. Continue reading Government In UK Is Offering Free Web Hosting
When it involves to webhosting, there are many choices on hand. Therefore, several alternatives to decide on from, free web hosting, cheap web hosting, or even enterprise web hosting, you may be tempted to consider one in all the many free hosting providers out there. But, there are some common bad issues related to that approach which will end up costing you and your business a heap of money down the road. So, it is necessary to grasp what these red flags are, therefore you’ll stay away from them.
Here are 6 great reasons to stay away from free webhosting:
1. Bad Customer Service. Certainly one of the main issues with free hosting services is that they offer very little to zilch within the approach of customer support. If there is a drawback together with your site, you’ll have a very onerous time contacting anybody to help resolve it. Every minute your website is down comprises an enormous opportunity value in terms of frustrated customers and lost sales. It is very obvious that customers support of a paid web service, even a cheap web hosting one is way better than a free of charge hosting.
2. Overcrowded Servers. This leads to slow load time for pages and amplified downtime for your web site. Of course, each of these problems can have a heavy damaging effect on the growth and effectiveness of your business. On the other hand if you are using a quality web hosting, you will discover excelent performance servers.
3. Lack of Portability. When you pay to register and host your own domain, you’ve got the choice to transfer it. With free webhosting services, this is often usually not the case. So, if you pay a year or 2 building up your website and driving traffic to it before realizing how useful it would be to own your own domain name, your onerous work may be out the window.
4. Limited Features. Free hosts usually provide a limited range of services. This lack of flexibility will badly delay your ability to perform and grow up your business online. As an example, if you select a free service, you will have limited or no access to email, FTP accounts, content management systems or ecommerce options.
5. Banner Ads. The main cause these services are free is as a result of you agree to allow banner ads on your site. So you invest the time, money and energy into driving traffic to your website and therefore the free web hosting provider profits by directing that traffic away from you. Evidently not the most effective way to create a successful, continuing business.
6. Lost Credibility. Your website can usually be the primary impression your possible customers have of your business. With free hosting, you may be stuck with a very long domain. A long website name like this is an immediate signal to your prospects that your business continues to be within the small leagues. It is terribly troublesome to create faith and credibility when your internet presence seems to be fly-by-night.
Based on this list, you’ll observe that “you get what you purchase” with free hosting services. As an alternative, take into account quality hosting an vital investment into your business – one that will still yield positive results for your business long into the future.
Cloud.bg, A New European Cloud Hosting Provider Launched
Cloud.bg operates its own fully redundant network which uses Internet connectivity providers such as Interoute, Cogent plus few other international and local providers of premium bandwidth. The cloud hosting service of the company features 100 GB of space in a storage area network, 1,000 GB data transfer per month and allows site owners to host up to 100 personal and small-business websites. However the main advantage of the Cloud.bg is that it is a cPanel Cloud Hosting service and brings cPanel / WHM the most popular web hosting control panel and web hosting manager on the cloud.
Cloud Hosting Reviews and Information
GoGrid is the cloud hosting department of ServePath Dedicated Hosting, a web hosting company with years of expertise and experience in providing reliable web hosting service.
3PAR adds UK clout to Cloud-Agile programme
Storage vendor 3PAR has added several new UK service providers to its Cloud-Agile partner programme. The new recruits include managed service providers Carrenza Hosting and Ultraspeed, as well as ISP firm Star. The programme, launched in July 2009, is aimed at partners offering cloud-based services using 3PAR’s line of InServ Storage servers.
Cloud Web Hosting providers
It seems 2010 is the cloud hosting year, we started to see many web hosting companies are using now cloud systems. Some of these companies like vexxhost.com web hosting are now providing cloud enterprise computing using Citrix Enterprise Cloud ready platform…
Cloud Web Hosting Facts and News
Cloud hosting in expensive and only big enterprises are can afford it. But this will not be the case in 2010 as some leading web hosting providers Started to offer very affordable cloud hosting
- Virtualmin Control Panel (securewebs.com)
- Cloud Computing by the Hour (techcrunchit.com)
- Downtown Host LLC, Now With Litespeed Server and R1Soft Continuous Data Protection (prweb.com)
- The Planet Now Offers Free Cloud Storage (java.sys-con.com)