Kids live in a world filled with possibility, where no dream is too big and no idea is too small. Because of this can-do attitude, kids starting their own businesses are having the kind of success some adults can only dream about
We could all learn a thing or two from these mini moguls. Here are the three biggest business lessons for grown-ups from the kidtrepreneurs who are beating them at their own game.
#1 – Start where you are
For many kids, their first foray into business is the simple lemonade stand, selling the sweet treat to neighbors passing by from the comfort of their own front yard Read more…
- Why The Mongol Horde Retreated From Europe
- Top-level domain expansion is a security risk for business computers
- Telstra allegedly withdraws from marriage equality debate under church pressure
- Can Stefan Save Damon From Himself On The Vampire Diaries?
- Google’s Asinine Gmail Prank: What Were These Fools Thinking?