Do You Christians Realize How Crazy You Sound?

Question by Harrison Baggs: Do you Christians realize how crazy you sound?
Not to bag on the Christian belief… BUT

If I were to claim that I was in possession of the ability to speak telepathically to a magical toaster, who would give me advice on how to live life, and that this magical toaster had the power to levitate things, as well as teleport objects if I were to ask it to (telepathically of course), and that this toaster doesn’t exist except for in my mind and in a book that I found lying in the woods,

Would you think I was crazy? I know I would.

Because that’s sorta the stuff that I hear when I think rationally about what Christians are saying.

You claim knowledge of a person that has died/disappeared twice into thin air because of telepathic conversations that you have with this said zombie (He is the living dead, right?). This zombie tells you, telepathically of course, that everything in a 2000 year old document is true, from the magical flooding of the earth (which completely ignores the laws of water conservation on earth), to the ability to live forever in a magical platform in the clouds.
Feel free to debate this with me on AIM
Username is harrisonbaggs. I am online right now.
Oh yeah. And if you want to buy the magical toaster book, you can email me at [email protected]

But if you do you must give me 10% of your income for the rest of your life, or else you will die a very painful death, but you will still feel pain and a fiery burning sensation after your death, burned for an infinite amount of time by the evil coffee maker.

Best answer:

Answer by Splash Frog
Shh! We all know zombies are real. Otherwise Hollywood wouldn’t of made so many films about them..

I mean, look at Bill O’Riley. He is pretty much the walking dead. Well, brain dead anyway.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Related Posts:

16 Responses to “Do You Christians Realize How Crazy You Sound?”

Read below or add a comment...

1. Rabbi Schlomo Schlomberg says:

And atheists? The Universe was created from nothing? Hahahahahaaha… Gimme a talking snake anyday…

2. Exodiafinder says:

Of course I would think you were crazy. Toasters are only machines without brains that can’t talk or anything. Pretty bad analogy. Also Jesus is not a zombie. That’s like saying everyone who ever died on the operating table and was revived is a zombie because they died and came back.

3. Jedi Groundhog says:

Sometime, you get lost in the story.

4. david says:

We hear craziness. They’re terrified that they might be wrong so they cling fervently to their beliefs.

5. VIVA USA says:

To a non-believer, it is a stumbling block. Your statement just proved what is said in the Bible.

6. y t says:

Christians is a blind faith just like many other religions. And blind faith disregard logic. Therefore you can never change their mind by reasoning. So, no they don’t realize how crazy they sound.

7. K.C. J says:

your funny, i’m gonna vote to give you a star.

8. G E says:

And where might I find this toaster that you speak of.

9. Gruntled Employee says:

Up to 11 known secular sources attest to Jesus existence.

I would also try to avoid reductionism like your atheist friends Dawkins & Hitchens need to. They are no grounds for a reasonable discussion. Show some respect and learn about other religions before you start disrespecting them.

Giving 10% of your income has NOTHING to do with salvation. Christians are called to be generous with what they have in response to what has been given, not to get salvation.

10. Chi girl says:

If you’re so sure you’re right, why do you care? Sounds like somewhere in the depths of your soul—yes, you do have one—you have doubts.

11. Josh3 says:

Only Christianity can prove it is true. Atheism cannot.

12. TRUTH Speaker says:

Pro 18:6 A fool’s lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.

Pro 18:7 A fool’s mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

Nothing to debate, your self explanatory as the scriptures above dictates.

13. Christy says:

dont care if i sound crazy. I know that my Lord and my Savior is with me through this life and after :)

14. Lilly says:

Obviously you don’t know how to comprehend it because it is not for you. If the magical toaster thought you were worthy he would let you in on the secret.

15. Annie says:

Do you atheists realize that each and every time you post something like this you are only confirming prophecy ?? and just how would you think yourself crazy if you were the one who was crazy ? *shakes head at the illogical * JUNK some people post before they THINK….. ROFL…. And you are *claiming* knowledge of the same said deity we are , and so I ask, just what does that make YOU ?? I smell back fire fumes !!!!! Do you ?? go in peace…. God bless

16. deathnotefann says:

your very right they are so crazy
    they belive in a worthless WORTHLESS thing thats not true at all