Did You Hear of the Atheists, Logic and Unbelief in the Face of Facts ?

Question by : Did you hear of the atheists, logic and unbelief in the face of facts ?
Giving the atheist their rightful platform to speak their minds reveals simple truths. They will say that all that they believe in can be analyzed, checked out, theorized or experienced with the senses in some way. Outside of this according to them it doesnt exist. Even though millions attest to experiencing Jesus in tangible forms. I have a picture of the tangible cloud of Gods Presence as well as have seen miracles of recreative power doing tangible examinable things to help hurting humanity.They say yes,,,we believe in invisible tv, cell phones, sattlite waves..etc. Why ? We have seen it. We say we believe in Jesus..why ? We have seen Him and His works. The atheists say.. ” well..he cant exist becoz I havent seen Him…even tho u have much tangible evidence to support ur claim.” I also met a woman that says we never walked on the moon in the spaceshots Why ? she said its all fake and bragging propaganda..even with the pics….

Best answer:

Answer by Nahimana
OK so like you want answer for one you just answered. OK Jesus was a human and not an action figure. He could not perform miracles. Man filmed the moon scene in Hollywood studios, sorry!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Related Posts:

12 Responses to “Did You Hear of the Atheists, Logic and Unbelief in the Face of Facts ?”

Read below or add a comment...

1. spamandham says:

If you don’t believe in TV, cell phones, and radio waves, I really don’t care. I’m willing to just think you’re nuts and leave you alone.

Why can’t you give me that same respect when I tell you I don’t believe in gods?

It seems to me that my lack of belief in that which I can’t sense is important to you. Aren’t you curious as to why that bothers you so much?

2. Lady Di-USA says:

Some people do not see their reflection in the mirror because they have their back to it. It is the same with those who say there is no God…they will not turn around and look at him.

3. Morgan says:

Tangible evidence… right. Show me this picture of a “cloud of god’s presence” and I’ll show you a negative that got wet. Or your breath getting in front of the camera on a cold day. Or someone smoking in the room. Tangible evidence my ass. Oh, and I can measure television, cell phone, and satellite waves. The easiest (but not nearly only) way being with a TV, cell phone. or satellite dish. By the way, you do realize that having tangible proof of god would make you faithless, don’t you?

faith n.

Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.

4. bc_munkee says:

You are so full of it. You have a picture of God in some clouds? I believe in the scientific fact that is the basis for cell phones, tv’s and so on. Just because our five senses cannot pick up the electromagnetic frequencies that these things use, does not mean that they do not exist. Show me any of your so-called tangible evidence of God, and I will change my mind.
    email me anytime…

5. Samuel J says:

There is always something in the Bible I am reminded of when I hear such disbelief from Atheists/Agnostics:

Luk 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am in anguish in this flame.
    Luk 16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and Lazarus in like manner evil things: but now here he is comforted, and thou art in anguish.
    Luk 16:26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, that they that would pass from hence to you may not be able, and that none may cross over from thence to us.
    Luk 16:27 And he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house;
    Luk 16:28 for I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
    Luk 16:29 But Abraham saith, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
    Luk 16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one go to them from the dead, they will repent.

Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, if one rise from the dead.

Why do I believe in God? Is it because I am a gullible fool? No, I believe in God because I cannot deny the evidence. I cannot deny myself.

6. jtuckerndfw says:

I have yet to see anyone post a legitimate question concerning the existence of electricity or radio waves.

I have seen thousands of questions just on Yahoo!Answers related to the existence of God, his purpose, intention and motivation.

The existence of things that exist (radio waves, electricity, etc.) is never legitimately questioned.

The questions conclusively demonstrate God does not exist.

Anyone who claims otherwise is not only in denial, they are delusional because they are claiming their delusions are better evidence than the concrete evidence they deny.

7. I hate chris says:

My impression of some, not all, atheist is that they are really more anti-theist than true atheist. Based on what they know of religion they don’t like something about it so they reject it. I think atheist also have nothing to go by but faith also.

8. jenfleur says:

So what you’re saying is *you* have tangible proof that Jesus exists to *you*. That’s cool.

If an atheist does not have tangible proof that Jesus exists for him/her, then Jesus does not exist for him/her. That’s cool, too.

Believe what you want, and truly enjoy those beliefs. Allow others to do the same with their own beliefs.

9. Erin says:

Well, the thing with many people is that they do not want to admit that there is something greater than them. These people make themselves ‘gods’ and any effort to dethrone them will create a scene. There is an overwhelming amount of proof which points directly to God and Jesus. However, man was allowed free will and will do with his life as he wishes. If somebody truly wanted to try to disprove God and the Bible, he/she would realize the truth, and that’s all there is to say.

10. googlywotsit says:

Sigh….yes, yes, whatever. Tell me then. I was born again. I renounced everything, etc. I had the holy spirit enter my body.
    I am no longer christian and have, in the past, exactly recreated the sensations I experienced when said holy spirit entered me through my own power of will.
    Apart from the ONLY excuse that it was ‘satans’ work, how do you explain that, hmm?(I have many more)

The simple fact that you think you are a modern day Prophet(as you stated in one of your answers)leads me to believe you are delusional to say the least.

11. JackBauer says:

“Did you hear of the atheists, logic and unbelief in the face of facts ?”

No I didn’t, I look forward to hearing these facts you’re talking about though.

“They will say that all that they believe in can be analyzed, checked out, theorized or experienced with the senses in some way.”

Wrong. An atheist is:

Someone with a lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Where in that definition does it say that an atheist will only believe is something that “can be analyzed, checked out, theorized or experienced with the senses in some way.”?

12. atlpagan says:

If I saw God, and he talked to me and showed me the wonders of his love. If he answered me when I asked him important questions. If I looked at the sky and saw Jesus in the clouds (as in his face not his being) and I praised him. If I was ill and prayed and God spoke to me and said “do not worry”. If all these things were “real” to me does that make them “Tangible”? Can you touch a cloud? Can you make people hear what you hear or taste what you taste or see what you see? There is no factual proof in your theory of tangability. It can not be tested and is based on a reality that is exclusively yours.

If I talked to God and he answered. If he listened and discussed and showed me things. Would you believe me? And would you still believe me if someone else told you I was mentally ill? That I also had an invisable friend named Joey who made me murder a “sinner” in God’s name? Would you? Could you?

Enough said. and BTW I am not mentally challenged and God don’t talk to me.

Nameste