is providing Cloud Computing resources as a hosted service. Most companies do not want the complexity, management time and cost of building their own private cloud. Furthermore, making this investment removes one of the key advantages of the Cloud instant scalability.
The benefits are immense:
1. provider may have thousands of physical servers laid together as one and your websites will have access to all of them at any given time. This way, traffic spikes will no longer be a problem because the huge redundant hosting capacity guarantees that you get whatever you need within a relatively short period of time.
2. You can also easily upgrade or downgrade your hosting plan by the click of a button. It is a boon to IT professionals who can now easily scale their bandwidth based on the varying levels of internet traffic. Gone are the days when it was necessary to contact the host to request extra bandwidth or lose custom because the bandwidth was not available. The administration program of will automatically allocate necessary resources to you or raise the hosting cap for your websites, in a blink
3. Better performance reduces the IT costs since downtime or service disruption is reduced. Businesses are not limited to a single server that may crash but have the advantage of virtual access to multiple servers.
4. With the opportunity to have more resources available, the end user is able to expand their business without incurring extra inventory or overhead.
5. The companies only bill their users on the quantity of computing power used. Think of it as similar to an electricity or water supply bill – you pay for what you use.
6. The real benefit is redundancy. Users are now able to reduce their hardware inventory which leads to less power requirements and, of course, it benefits the environment.
Leading Cloud Hosting company offering hosting services on dedicated cloud servers to increase your profit & flexibility.
Savvis-powered SaaS services are built on enterprise-class infrastructure solutions such as cloud to meet the unique security, performance and availability needs of software companies. The three-minute video shows software companies why Savvis should be their one-stop shop for all of their software-as-a-service needs. Watch the video. Popcorn is optional.